10 Good Things From The Week
This is me trying to cultivate a sense of gratitude and focus on good things as I struggle through a difficult time…
- Onesie Day at Steamclock. Especially wandering the streets to and from lunch dressed in our onesies.
- Drinking an excellent hot chocolate at Mink Chocolate Cafe on Friday afternoon.
- Enjoying the beautiful sunny weather we continue to have despite the cold.
- The arrival of winter. (The Vancouver version).
- Making a tiny bit of progress on the wool blanket, by cutting the pieces and planning the composition.
- Walking in Mundy Park, Port Moody, and seeing the many types of mushrooms everywhere on the trails.
- Hanging out at Bakery Sate on Wednesday afternoon, while rereading Art & Fear.
- Watching a hilarious movie with Boris, and coincidentally sitting beside fun people I wish I knew better.
- Finishing three books over the course of the weekend.
- Checking out cool stuff at Canzine on Sunday afternoon.