Recommended Artists to Visit During Culture Crawl Weekend
We’re a few short days away from the 20th Annual Eastside Culture Crawl, and everyone I know is in the midst of their last bit of preparation. The Crawl begins Thursday November 17th and continues until Sunday November 20th. It’s a terrific opportunity to see up close all of the amazing creators who live and work in East Vancouver.
This year you will find me as a guest artist in the studio of Propellor Design, at 1120 East Georgia Street which is location C5 on the Crawl map. I will be showing a mix of paper cut work, drawings, and a small selection of paper stitching. Come by and say hi!
With over 500 artists registered this year I’m sure it can feel overwhelming to decide where to go and who to visit during Culture Crawl. To make things a little easier I have put together a short list of people I recommend you visit this weekend:
2. Mixed media artist Tristesse Seeliger in The Arts Factory located at 281 Industrial Avenue or D2 on the Crawl map.
3. Designer and sculptor Diane Espiritu of Espiritu Design Studio located 288 E Georgia Street or B16 on the Crawl map.
4. Mixed media jewellery artist Bridget Catchpole located in studio #315 at 1000 Parker Street Studios or D3 on the Crawl map.
5. Chopstick upcycling manufacturing company ChopValue at The Arts Factory located at 281 Industrial Avenue or D2 on the Crawl map.
6. New media painter and sculptor Trevor Van den Eijnden in Acme Studios located at 112 East Hastings Street or B17 on the Crawl map.
See you there!