Traveling to Bowen Island just got a whole lot faster, easier, and fun with the introduction of the Granville Island Water Taxi service. Boris and I took it over to Bowen on friday evening, and came back on it Sunday night. It costs more than the regular bus and ferry combo, but getting home in an hour makes it all worth it. I’m looking forward to making the trip during daylight hours sometime and enjoying the view of Vancouver from the perspective of the water.
Good things from the weekend:
– Long naps on both Saturday and Sunday
– Adventures around Bowen with Boris and Kirsti that included a stop for hot chocolate
– Finding interesting objects for future art projects at the wild and crazy community garage sale
– Walking through the rainy darkness to and from the ferry
– Eating German apple cake and many other delicious things