Taken with a pinhole camera.
Ten good things:
1. Taking the whole weekend off.
2. Unexpected invitations to a very yummy brunch with nice people.
3. A whole three days of glorious sunshine.
4. Finally buying my very own copy of “The Iron Giant”.
5. A mini road trip out of town with the help of a loner car from Ariane.
6. Watching osprey, ducks, and hummingbirds fly.
7. Seeing garter (or is it garder?) snakes in the wild for the first time in ages. (My sister had one as a pet when we were kids.)
8. The weather being warm enough to take out my parasol, wear flip flops, and eat popsicles.
9. Shopping with Mandy in unexpected places.
10. Shooting what I hope will turn out to be a kick ass roll of film.