With the possibility of the last bit of sunshine disappearing for awhile after today, I decided to make the most of it photographically. I broke out the Fuji Instax 200 instant camera that I have on loan from Kai, and used up the rest of my film. I’ve been disappointed with the results from this camera so far, but today I was able to get some shots I’m happy with. I will post them another time.
Five great things from this week:
1) Long walks in the sunshine and fresh air
2) Enjoying a delicious dinner made by Kai
3) A productive visit to an art supply store
4) Getting over being angry and learning to let go
5) Two good mail days in a row.